Monday, September 4, 2017

Costco #MarkdownMonday Finds: 4 Sep 2017

It took a federal holiday but I finally got #MarkdownMondays posted on actual Monday!

Before I get into this weeks #MarkdownMonday finds I want to clarify a few things in response to some questions I have received. I do not have any control over what or when Costco marks items down. (I am not a Costco employee, just a Costco super fan.) I use the #MarkdownMonday hashtag to highlight marked down items that I have come across during my Costco outings. It is my understanding that most markdowns are made at the discretion of each warehouse manger based on sales, so markdown prices and selection vary from each Costco warehouse. I hope that clears up any confusion, but if anyone has other questions please send me an email or leave a comment below :)
Now back this weeks finds...

Costco may be closed today in observance of Labor Day, but you can check your local warehouse tomorrow for these markdowns.



#LaborDay and #BackToSchool are the unofficial end of summer, but you can score close out prices on outgoing summer merchandise like the Tommy Bahama folding back pack beach chair.




Summer is fading and it's only a matter of days until #PumpkinSpice everything takes over. So stock up now on marked-down #KirklandSignature Premium Margarita Mix in Classic Lime Flavor before it's gone until next year!



Summer styles like these Jessica Simpson Ladies Rolled Crop Skinny Jeans, are being marked-down to make room for new Autumn and Winter clothes, but cropped jeans are a fabulous transition piece for your summer-to-fall wardrobe.



Just because the weather is starting to cool off doesn't mean it's time to pack away the grill just yet! The all natural Ultimate Cleaning BBQ Tool works on all grill grates and is a much safer alternative to metal wire brush grill cleaners.



This Outdoor Blanket by Light Speed Outdoors is perfect for the picnics, a day at the park, soccer games or a day at the beach! The blanket features a water resistant base and folds into a carrying case with an adjustable shoulder strap for easy transport. 


Furniture is being marked-down at Costco to make room for new seasonal items and even holiday merchandise. I know it feels WAY too soon for Holiday stuff, but you can take advantage of the markdowns and score yourself beautiful new furniture like this 9 piece Bayside Furnishings Dining Set with bonded leather seating for 8.



Thanks for checking in, and I hope everyone had a safe and fun filled Labor Day Weekend!


Until next time,
the Costco Connoisseur

#GoingToAllTheCostcos


P.S.
Follow me on Twitter! @CostcoConoiseur
Follow me on Instagram! @theCostcoConnoisseur


No comments:

Post a Comment